[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: window regulator stripped/suggestions?

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: window regulator stripped/suggestions?

Jim below has stripped his window regulator on his 72 Javelin. Suggestions and comments appreciated, and feel free to reply. If you do, please also copy your reply to Jim who would appreciate it and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com