[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 1969 amx power brakes issue

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 1969 amx power brakes issue

The fellow below called me today asking me about brake issues he is having, if anyone cares to comment with advise, please feel free to and copy your reply to him also. And thanks in advance to all who might reply!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com