Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: [Amc-list] VAM on 'the prestigious internet' s

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: [Amc-list] VAM on 'the prestigious internet' site

It is still here, this is off the Houston craigslist of some of my cars. Hey, sold the GTO seats in it yesterday before rain came, for $50 however!

68 AMX, I thought I had this dog sold, eh, ok, a few times.

http://houston..craigslist.org/pts/1046994011.html

73 AMX *restoration stopped cold by hurricane Ike

http://houston..craigslist.org/pts/1047018430.html

74 AMX *note I might part this out

http://houston..craigslist.org/pts/1047003018.html

74 Javelin *just spent $850 on new brakes

http://houston..craigslist.org/pts/1047011729.html

74 Hornet Sportabout parting out

http://houston..craigslist.org/pts/1046948853.html
Eddie Stakes