[BaadAssGremlins] Matador Mirror and other Matador Questions

[BaadAssGremlins] Matador Mirror and other Matador Questions

Did the 72 Matador have sport I thing they are called like the mirrors on the later Gremlin/Hornets/Javelins? I know there are two different base angles to the door between the Javelin and Hornet/Gremlns. Would mirrors from a 74 and later coupe or 2 door or wagon have them? and would they fit my 72? I am looking to get info and slowly collect some parts to make this car mine. On the headliner is the base that cardboard like material like the Hornets and Gremlins? Mine appears to be covered with plain vinyl that is coming down and has been stapled up in places. It's the little things on this car that have been rube'd that annoy me that I have to fix. The windshield leak will be fixed Wednesday. I also broke down and got me a new Aouga horn at a decent price. I haven't had an AMC/Rambler since 1965 without one.
"Doc"