[BaadAssGremlins] re: a ebay auction (was: VAM on 'the prestigious inter

[BaadAssGremlins] re: a ebay auction (was: VAM on 'the prestigious internet' site)

Concerning the wikipedia/allpar thread about VAM and "misinformation" here
is one the guy probably simply copied from one of above websites for his
auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130292844266

"Not sure what this part fits, most likely one of these models; Chrysler,
Dodge, Plymouth, MOPAR, Challenger, Cuda, Valiant, Imperial, Volare, Duster,
Monaco, Polara, Matador, Barcelona, town & country Wagon, Demon, Dart,
Barracuda, Coronet, Satelite, Superbee, Road Runner, Fury, Belvedere, Savoy,
Cordoba, New Yorker, Newport, Cricket, Swinger, SE, 340, 360, 383, 440, 426,
Hemi, Gremlin, le car, javelin, Hornet, Ambassador"

Uhg. No. I don't have time to email him and 'correct' him, nor time to look
to create account, and change wiki or allpar information on these if it is
there, nor rewrite AMC history now that these fit 'LeCar'.

However! I DO have time to quickly look at some of my Group 15 Accessory
dealer blue sheet catalogs here and can tell you that these NOS door edge
guards 8992345 are only for:

(4 door) 67-69 18-88 Series (WWO) and 70 18 Series (WWO)

Don't know what that is? Possibly wikipedia or allpar has WWO as 'world
wildlife organization' perhaps, which, uh, might be owned by Chrysler LLC
that made LeCars. And Cricket.

Or in a shameless plug, you can get a AMC Dealer blue sheet Group 15
Accessory catalog from me, some are on ebay, and look it up from AMC-horses
mouth.

The WWO is "with woodgrain vinyl overlay"

18 Series is Rebel station wagons; the 88 is Ambassador station wagons.

No wiki required, everyone have a good evening,

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com