From: Mr AMC
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 4:53 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Steve Green

I tried to get a hold of my AMC friend but he was having a medical procedure being done. I spoke to his wife. She hadn't heard about the collection being sold or Green's health problems. In fact she said that just an hour before I called she had driven past the warehouse and the doors were open and all the cars were still in their. She also told me that he spent some time in Jail because of a tax problem and was planning to move to Florida. She also said that he had been seriously beaten up outside of a bar. Yonkers is not a big city and I can't understand how I didn't hear about this. Especially since there is a sort of unofficial lose nit group of 6 AMC owners here in the area.
"Doc"