Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Preservation Not Restoration

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Preservation Not Restoration

Doc,

I've had good luck with the product POR-15 and it requires only minimal surface prep. I used it on the front wheel wells, undercarriage, floor pans, upper & lower control arm, rear end and all the steering linkage.