Re: [BaadAssGremlins] stolen car/denver area/non amc

Probably stole it to burn those stupi rims

--- On Sun, 12/14/08, Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] stolen car/denver area/non amc
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx, iowaeagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 9:47 AM

Not a AMC, but figured since us old car people get out and about maybe
someone see something. This was stolen in the Denver area.
=============================
At Hotrodhotline.com,  we are car people too and so when we hear of a fellow
car person in need of help we're always happy to do what we can.   This
comes up most often in the case of a Stolen Car.   We got a call today from
a visitor in Denver who had their 63 Impala 409 stolen yesterday Dec. 11th
from their garage in the middle of the day.  This is particularly sad
because the car had belonged to the Father of the owner and he had just
restored it, working on it for several years.

http://www.hotrodhotline.com/newslett/2008/stolenchev/assets/images/imp_001.JPG

Please be on the look out for this car or any parts that may have been taken
off the car. We hope that someone will know something. We have heard of
several cars being stolen in the Denver area this year and it appears that
more and more of our cars are being stolen.   This isn't something we have
had to worry much about in the past but it seems we are becoming targets and
so we may have to take more precautions and security steps. It's a sad
commentary on life today !
www.hotrodhotline.com
877-700-2468
staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx