[BaadAssGremlins] Borg Warner T-10 rebuilt TRANSMISSION, 4 SPEED, AMC, A

[BaadAssGremlins] Borg Warner T-10 rebuilt TRANSMISSION, 4 SPEED, AMC, AMX ,JAVELIN - $600

Not mine but figured some of ya'll might be looking for a BW-T-10 and figured these folks that basically got a ice hurricane up there the other day could use the money. The original link is way down below to click on or call seller.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com