Re: [BaadAssGremlins] stolen car/denver area/non amc

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] stolen car/denver area/non amc

My 1st car was a 63 Impala 2dr HT with a 283 (lusted for a 409 of course) so I can relate.  Hope they recover the car AFTER the god-awful rims are sold though!    What is with these circus clown 22/+ rims now?  There is a 2000ish LaSabre painted in that Mitsubishi green/yellow Citrus Puss Metallic from a few years back that sits higher than my Wrangler that makes me vaguely nauseaous each time it waddles by.  Guess Im just an old geezer who is out of touch (and staying there!)
TOm