[BaadAssGremlins] ebay checks and money orders

[BaadAssGremlins] ebay checks and money orders

For all the paperless flap on ebay with them to be attempting to go totally
paperless (which to me at least is a real shoot themselves in foot at a time
when even government is tell people NOT to use credit cards) I found this on
ebay this morning. So here is the link, but also full text below it. I still
get a lot of questions concerning whether I will take checks and money
orders and answer is always yes, as am here to accomodate the buyer, just
like at the bar, duh.
=====================

http://pages.motors.ebay.com/help/buy/contextual/domestic-handling-time.html

Handling Time
The handling time is the number of business days the seller will take to
ship the item after receiving your cleared payment. A payment is considered
"cleared" after the money from the buyer has been deposited into the seller's
account. If the buyer pays by PayPal, the payment may clear immediately.
However if the buyer pays by check, money order, or eCheck, it may take
several days.

This does not include the number of business days the shipping service will
take to deliver the item to you.

When a seller has specified a handling time and a certain shipping service
with transit times, eBay will provide buyers with an estimated delivery
time. By knowing the estimated delivery time, you can determine how long it
will take to receive the item. "Business days" are normal weekdays.
Saturdays, Sundays, and major holidays do not count as business days, so you'll
want to keep them in mind as you determine the earliest delivery date for
you.

If you want to receive the item quickly, complete your payment to the seller
as soon as possible. eBay recommends that you use a fast, safe payment
method such as PayPal.

===============================

As for paypal, you go google it, as of this morning there was 386,000 hits
on a search. This is one of the better sites out there however:

http://www.paypalwarning.com/

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx