From: Henry Hultquist <onree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Yahoo! News Story - Big 3 carmakers beg for $25B, warn of catastrophe - Yahoo! News
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 11:36 AM

Well, no. The problem here isn't Jap crap. The problem is the crap that comes out of Detroit. I don't know why American car makers can't do better. I drive rental cars several times a year. My last two were a Chrysler Sebring and Honda Accord. No contest, the Honda is just a lot better car.

Onree in Nebraska