Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Yahoo! News Story - Big 3 carmakers beg for $25B,

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Yahoo! News Story - Big 3 carmakers beg for $25B, warn of catastrophe - Yahoo! News

Well, no. The problem here isn't Jap crap. The problem is the crap that comes out of Detroit. I don't know why American car makers can't do better. I drive rental cars several times a year. My last two were a Chrysler Sebring and Honda Accord. No contest, the Honda is just a lot better car.

Onree in Nebraska

READ this!! Buy NO Jap/ crap please!!!!! Joe

Big 3 carmakers beg for $25B, warn of catastrophe - Yahoo! News

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081119/ap_on_bi_ge/congress_autos

Yahoo! News
http://news.yahoo.com/