From: Tom H <bigrigbear@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:Pacer UFO
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 4:58 AM

You know that only old farts (Im 50) remember the day when a "V" six was the oddball (ala GMC or small Buick) and everyone assumed 6 = inline!  Now most folks grew up with the opposite - with only a few oddball "I" sixes   I dont think
most folks even think about what the "V" means
Nice car but the moron owner can't tell a straight six from a V6.
"Doc"