Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Huricane Ike

Stay safe Eddie,Ike's kicking my wallets ass too as I paid $4,15 for regular today these fuckin Habib stores should be arrested for gouging already even before the storm even hits the refineries  The Canes,been there,done that,bought the tee shirt.just hope it aint much of a cane when it hits you guys so stay safe.
Bart

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.