From: wpvmddds <wpvmddds@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Borg Warner T 10 compatability
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 7:41 PM

Have found a Borg Warner Super T 10 4 speed out of a 74 Corvette. How
much of a pain in the *#!?& would this be to fit it into my 77 Hornet?

The current tranny is a three speed and came out of an 80's vintage
wagoneer. Will I need a different bell housing or any major
repositioning of studs or mounts?

Anyone heard from Eddie Walker? Haven't seen any posts from him in some
time. Hope he and his family are doing alright with as bad as the gulf
states have been hammered.

Warren