[BaadAssGremlins] Re: BAD ASS Gasser Rambler!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: BAD ASS Gasser Rambler!

Damn cool looking. But did you notice the rot in the rocker in the one
photo? Now...ALL it needs is a cross rammed 390/401/ 4
speed..etc....huh??? Joe--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> Yeah its chivvy pwd but ya gotta agree that this car is way wicked!
I wanna

(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1964-STRAIGHT-AXLE-RAMBLER-4-speed-GASSER-RAT-ROD-race_W0QQitemZ130253598538QQihZ003QQcategoryZ5357QQssPageNameZWDVWQQ
> rdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
>

> **************Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new
fashion blog,
> plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.
> (http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: