Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Borg Warner T 10 compatability

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Borg Warner T 10 compatability

In a message dated 9/9/2008 8:42:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wpvmddds@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Have found a Borg Warner Super T 10 4 speed out of a 74 Corvette. How
much of a pain in the *#!?& would this be to fit it into my 77 Hornet?
I believe the front shaft is different and won't work. I could be wrong though.
Bart

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.