[BaadAssGremlins] Early 70's Grill Prices

[BaadAssGremlins] Early 70's Grill Prices

Rick, even though everyone on this group would love to get that grill
for $50.00 I know you can get a fair price of $150 - $250, being fair
to you and the buyer, I've seen and bought them for $100 - $250 at
swap meets that are in good condition. I've also seen them selling
for $350 in good condition and under $100 for repairable grills. It
all depends on how bad someone needs one and how close you are
located to them, so they can get it with out paying too much for
shipping on top of the selling price. It all gets down to what you
really think you need to get out of it.....   Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rick Griffin <amc_poppy@...>
wrote:

> can anyone give me some idea what a grille for a 73 Gremlin is
worth? It is in almost new condition -has never been painted.Has 1
tiny downbar cracked at bottom [no pieces missing could contact
cement it back and never know it] Was bolted into drag car and then
we decided to replace frontend with a later model[76] Dont want to
cheat anyone or myself either. Thanks Rick

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)