[BaadAssGremlins] Early 70's Grill Prices

[BaadAssGremlins] Early 70's Grill Prices

Thanks for the help! I really had no clue. The person who would be purchasing the grille has a super nice 401 gremlin and only lives 50 or so miles away and it would be satisfing to me to see it with a nice grille so didnt want to overcharge as well as undercharge.I really like the looks of the later front on the car I drive.Thanks again Rick