[BaadAssGremlins] Re: VOTE....make the 72 a 401 or make it stock looking

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: VOTE....make the 72 a 401 or make it stock looking

Rick. The only nice looking Gremlin i have is the green 72. All the
others need body work/paint/interior..etc. My spotted 73 runs/drives
with a 232 currently(401 coming this fall)..but it looks like hell
with the previous owner applied primer spots/surface rust. Wife
actually thinks i'm nuts for having more than one Gremlin. I just love
the cars. Either you love em or hate em. I am attempting to sell two
of them.We made an agreement when i bought a Mustang after my Dad
passed away in May.  Both are 1972 factory V8 cars. Neither run/one
has no engine. both need body/interior work. I mentioned them a couple
of months ago. I can bring one/maybe both (with a borrowed bigger
trailer) to the AMC Nationals in Cordova. Sept 11-13th. Thanks,Joe---
In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rick Griffin <amc_poppy@...> wrote:

> Wow only 53! Im 58 and still going strong.Am driving my nephews74
360 gremlin X at the strip and working on my 68 sst Jav in my spare
time.I do have a spare 72 -360 and 727 just waiting for a Gremlin body
to show up I can afford.I will work on Ford and Chevy but only like
AMC!Been that way since 72.Just a little envious of you guys that own
more than one Gremlin and have the problem you have deciding what to
put where. ENJOY!!!! Rick

even though i'm a 53 year old total gearhead at heart..it would be
kind of a shame to slice up the floors/ black interior on my 72.
Anyway with the 360/keeping the column shift auto...EVEN keep my
factory A/C...it will still be a fun car to cruise in! And it will be
alot easier to LONG cruise than my higher compression 401 would be.
The 401 car will be more for the  ZOOOOMMMM factor fun!! Thanks again
for everyone that voiced an opinion. Joe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)