Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: VOTE....make the 72 a 401 or make it stock loo

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: VOTE....make the 72 a 401 or make it stock looking

Wow only 53! Im 58 and still going strong.Am driving my nephews74 360 gremlin X at the strip and working on my 68 sst Jav in my spare time.I do have a spare 72 -360 and 727 just waiting for a Gremlin body to show up I can afford.I will work on Ford and Chevy but only like AMC!Been that way since 72.Just a little envious of you guys that own more than one Gremlin and have the problem you have deciding what to put where. ENJOY!!!! Rick

--- On Thu, 9/4/08, Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: VOTE....make the 72 a 401 or make it stock looking
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 10:56 PM

Rick. Thanks!! I do agree after thinking alot...that even though i'm a 53 year old total gearhead at heart..it would be kind of a shame to slice up the floors/ black interior on my 72. Anyway with the 360/keeping the column shift auto...EVEN keep my factory A/C...it will still be a fun car to cruise in! And it will be alot easier to LONG cruise than my higher compression 401 would be. The 401 car will be more for the ZOOOOMMMM factor fun!! Thanks again for everyone that voiced an opinion. Joe