[BaadAssGremlins] Cal Trac's / Slide A Link traction bars....any experie

[BaadAssGremlins] Cal Trac's / Slide A Link traction bars....any experience?

Ok. Currently I have South Side Machine lift bars on my green 72 . Am
going to remove them when i swap the gusseted 9" 4.11 housing out of
it/install a more road happy 3.50 rearend.. The
South Sides  ride like SHIT!! BAD. You have to tighten up the front
clamp with the vehicles weight not all the way on the suspension. They
are great solidly made  bars.....but NO suspension movement it feels
like! May use slapper bars on the 72 since it will get driven alot
more with the 360 in it. NOW..for the built 401 car....thinking about
Cal Trac bars. Have heard alot of positive, no neg results yet. What
about Slide-A-links..? Has anyone used either of these? What results?
 Thanks,Joe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: