Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pinks All Out Norwalk ...Jim Landis Spirit?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pinks All Out Norwalk ...Jim Landis Spirit?

In a message dated 9/4/2008 11:05:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
JUST got done watching Pinks All Out that was taped in Norwalk Ohio.
In a NAPA commercial it shows a lime green Spirit with big slicks
launching. Looked to me like Jim Landis's car from Oreiena(spelling?)
Illinois. His car is street legal and VERY fast. Runs a manual
trans/Barry Allen 401. Anyone else see it? Is it the right car? Only
showed a few seconds of it. Joe
Yeah that's Jimbo's Spirit .Funny thing was is he didn't know about his care being on there till some one told him on Frans AMC Forum lol
Bart