[BaadAssGremlins] Re: VOTE....make the 72 a 401 or make it stock looking

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: VOTE....make the 72 a 401 or make it stock looking

HEHEHE. Now that's evil and FUN sounding!! Joe--- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Hal <strlcuckoo_46@...> wrote:

> Do the 73 and the 72 up to be clones, one with a nice mild six that
won't race today and the other that will meet you tomorow at the
track/strip/road. See how long it takes for them to catch on.
> Hal
>
> Lost in Wichita Falls, TX

(assuming you like a lot of butter  ), you should keep the '72 as
stock as possible and keep the wife happy. Put the 401 in the '73 and
that way you will have his and her Gremlins.... ..

> Rick Sipole
>

> It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal
here.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: