Re: [BaadAssGremlins] VOTE....make the 72 a 401 or make it stock looking

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] VOTE....make the 72 a 401 or make it stock looking

Keep the '72 stock. They're only original once. And fewer all the time. And more valuable all the time. Anybody can make a hot rod, anytime, out of any cobbled up POS. All that takes is money. Second choice is to keep it stock in appearance with a 360 under the stock hood. Stealth instead of swaggering chest beating macho. Let 'em wait to feel the shock and awe  when your Gremmie leaves 'em in the dust.

Onree in Nebraska

Bye the way, I'd pay top dollar for the right 1970 or '71 Gremlin in Frost white, red interior and stripes. Bone stock and unmodified. I'll put up to $6000 of my money where my mouth is.