[BaadAssGremlins] Frost paint

Sorry, meant to ask another question on my last post.

The tailight inserts have a chrome surround with
frosted chrome look on the exposed surfaces just
outside the lenses.  The right side frosted surface is
worn somewhat smooth either do to years of wind
currents or just normal washing.

Any recommendations on what I could do with that to
restore it to some semblance of original appearance.
The surrounds themselves don't need rechroming.  Has
anyone just spray painted the surface with a similar
looking spray?

Thanks.

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin (Stipped and at the paint shop)
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible

<*> Your email settings: