Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My hornet was smashed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My hornet was smashed

Ralph,
 Thanks. I am still very sore but I am recovering. Still using the percs. I talked to the Wife and she agreed to let me fix up the hornet with the settlement money I can also use some of the money ( if I get enough) to buy the coil overs I need to fix my gremlin. I have to pay bills first though.
 Monday I will start working in the garage agin if I am recovered.
 Davis
rebade1 <rebade1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis,

I'm glad your son is OK. My wife went through the whip lash about two
years ago and is now as good as she can get under the circumstances.
I hope you get better and don't have any permanent effects. I'm sorry
that you had your Hornet get smashed by the ricer. I second Joe on
being in a solid car!!! Glad to hear that you and your wife are back
together, as that is definitely a plus and less stress on you.

Ralph in MN

> BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Davis" <martin-davis@> wrote:
> >
> > Firs off My son is ok and I have whip lash.
> > I was headed to a car show with my 72 hornet and comming to a
stop
> > light. The other driver in a Honda accord turned into my lane and
> > never even hit the brakes! Smashed right into my drivers front.
> > Cops came and I had 2 witness' give their account of how the guy
was
> > at fault. He was issued a ticket placing him at fault.
> > I am on Perc's and a muscle relaxant and horse pills, I mean
> > ibuprophen?
> > Anyway I reported it to his insurance and now they tell me they
are
> > not sure of his status. He is not returning their calls and may
not
> > have paid his last installment. They will let me know tomorrow.
If
> > that is the case I have to go to the PD and they will issue a
warrent
> > for the guy and then I have to take him to court. I REALLY hope
he
> > has insurance!
> > So the car suffered front damage I will have pics hopfully
thursday.
> > A friend happened to be at his sisters house right where the Acc
> > happened. he took pics for me.
> > Front valance, bumper, fender and under fender wing all smashed
also
> > grille busted up into 100 pieces.
> > I just remembered ....( percosets are good) I have Hagerty
insurance
> > so I will contact them tomorrow if the guy is a dead beat.
> > Wife telling me lunch is ready gotta go.
> > P.S.
> > She is moved back in with me as of 2 days ago!!! Yaayyy!!
> > Davis