[BaadAssGremlins] Re: My hornet was smashed

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: My hornet was smashed

Davis,

I'm glad your son is OK. My wife went through the whip lash about two
years ago and is now as good as she can get under the circumstances.
I hope you get better and don't have any permanent effects. I'm sorry
that you had your Hornet get smashed by the ricer. I second Joe on
being in a solid car!!! Glad to hear that you and your wife are back
together, as that is definitely a plus and less stress on you.

Ralph in MN

> BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@> wrote:
> >
> > Firs off My son is ok and I have whip lash.
> > I was headed to a car show with my 72 hornet and comming to a
stop
> > light. The other driver in a Honda accord turned into my lane and
> > never even hit the brakes! Smashed right into my drivers front.
> > Cops came and I had 2 witness' give their account of how the guy
was
> > at fault. He was issued a ticket placing him at fault.
> > I am on Perc's and a muscle relaxant and horse pills, I mean
> > ibuprophen?
> > Anyway I reported it to his insurance and now they tell me they
are
> > not sure of his status. He is not returning their calls and may
not
> > have paid his last installment. They will let me know tomorrow.
If
> > that is the case I have to go to the PD and they will issue a
warrent
> > for the guy and then I have to take him to court. I REALLY hope
he
> > has insurance!
> > So the car suffered front damage I will have pics hopfully
thursday.
> > A friend happened to be at his sisters house right where the Acc
> > happened. he took pics for me.
> > Front valance, bumper, fender and under fender wing all smashed
also
> > grille busted up into 100 pieces.
> > I just remembered ....( percosets are good) I have Hagerty
insurance
> > so I will contact them tomorrow if the guy is a dead beat.
> > Wife telling me lunch is ready gotta go.
> > P.S.
> > She is moved back in with me as of 2 days ago!!! Yaayyy!!
> > Davis

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: