Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My hornet was smashed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My hornet was smashed

Todd, That is a good idea. Thanks
 Davis

Todd Tomason <jayscore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would definitely consider seeing a chiropractor. It certainly helped me.
Ask around and be picky. There's a lot of quacks out there. A good one will
insist on taking x-rays to see exactly what he's dealing with.

Todd

On Saturday 07 June 2008 20:44, rebade1 wrote:
> Davis,
>
> I'm glad your son is OK. My wife went through the whip lash about two
> years ago and is now as good as she can get under the circumstances.
> I hope you get better and don't have any permanent effects. I'm sorry
> that you had your Hornet get smashed by the ricer. I second Joe on
> being in a solid car!!! Glad to hear that you and your wife are back
> together, as that is definitely a plus and less stress on you.
>
> Ralph in MN