[BaadAssGremlins] fellow amcer needs help reassembling javelin/kenosha w

[BaadAssGremlins] fellow amcer needs help reassembling javelin/kenosha wi

Hello,I'm going to try this one more time. I need a hand reassembling my 68
javelin sst It has been painted. I was nailed by a uninsured drunk driver it
left me paralyzed confined into a electric wheelchair my hands do not work
anymore. I live near Kenosha in walworth county Lake Geneva WI Please
contact me if interested an needing more info thank you.   Ed thanks for the
use of your AMC site  Harold
nash126@xxxxxxxxxxx
262-903-3993
==============================
the above is a longtime fellow AMC fan. If you are up in that area and think
you can donate a little time or expertise to help Harold put back together
his Javelin, please give him a shout above, thanks.

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx