[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: manual sport mirrors for AMC spirits

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: manual sport mirrors for AMC spirits

The folks below are looking for some mirrors for their Spirit. If you have something for sale please feel free to give them a shout.

To all of you, feel free to recycle your AMC stuff on my FREE AMC CLASSIFIEDS

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_classifieds/AMC_Classified_ads..htm

which gets a lot of traffic. Also, fellow AMCer Richard Estermeyer is parting out a number of child's portion AMCers in in Michigan, possibly some of ya'll can grab some of this stuff before it ends up in Olympic stadium in Bejing or that Three Gorges Dam they are building over there:

http://www.a70sthingautomobilia.com/GremlinsForSale.html

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825