[BaadAssGremlins] My hornet was smashed

Firs off My son is ok and I have whip lash.
 I was headed to a car show with my 72 hornet and comming to a stop
light. The other driver in a Honda accord turned into my lane and
never even hit the brakes! Smashed right into my drivers front.
 Cops came and I had 2 witness' give their account of how the guy was
at fault. He was issued a ticket placing him at fault.
 I am on Perc's and a muscle relaxant and horse pills, I mean
ibuprophen?
 Anyway I reported it to his insurance and now they tell me they are
not sure of his status. He is not returning their calls and may not
have paid his last installment. They will let me know tomorrow. If
that is the case I have to go to the PD and they will issue a warrent
for the guy and then I have to take him to court. I REALLY hope he
has insurance!
 So the car suffered front damage I will have pics hopfully thursday.
A friend happened to be at his sisters house right where the Acc
happened. he took pics for me.
Front valance, bumper, fender and under fender wing all smashed also
grille busted up into 100 pieces.
 I just remembered ....( percosets are good) I have Hagerty insurance
so I will contact them tomorrow if the guy is a dead beat.
 Wife telling me lunch is ready gotta go.
 P.S.
 She is moved back in with me as of 2 days ago!!! Yaayyy!!
 Davis

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: