Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Another Craig's List AMX Scam!!!

Last month I was looking at Craigslist every day for a new daily driver. This scam appears over and over again across the board. From classic cars to one year old run of the mill sedans. There are at least a dozen listed every day, you get good at spotting them.
First of all the price is very good,, a little too good to be true.
Second, the long winded responses.
Third, the clincher. they want you to pay for the car sight unseen and then they will "ship it to you at no cost"..LOL,, what does it cost to ship nothing?
BUYER BEWARE!
Wade