Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Kammback Home!

Awsome but shouldn't you be working on getting the no key part fixed first? And make sure you can register it before fixing it up?

dkaunisto <dkaunist@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I brought my 1981 Kammback home today. We used a UHaul trailer, the
junkyard loaded it on using a forklift, we unloaded it successfully in
spite of the fact it doesn't run and we had no key so we couldn't
steer. I even got a little work done - new radiator hose, new oil
filter and oil, and put some Marvel Mystery oil in the cylinders and
got it to turn. I can't wait to get it running! I posted some pictures
in the BaadassGremlins photo folder under Dave's Kammback.

I do need a new transmission pan and a right taillight lens if anyone
has them available. Thanks in advance.

Dave
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 121 4 Cyl