[BaadAssGremlins] amc/ramblers in salvage yard/minnesota

[BaadAssGremlins] amc/ramblers in salvage yard/minnesota

I just got off the phone with this fellow in Minnesota who has a small
salvage yard with about 3000 cars. I had called because someone told me he
possibly had a 67/68 Rebel/Ambasador convertible in there, of which I am
still looking for a roof top frame for my 68 Rebel convertible "Machine".

nyhows, he indicated he has a number of AMCs, the 68 is a Ambassador but he
didn't say if two door or four door as he would have to go look. He also
indicated he has a number of Gremlins, Ramblers and other AMCs in there.

It is in Glenville, Minnesota. Phone is 507-448-2905. The fellow is Dewayne
Bridlay.

He does not have emai or internet and has been in business there for 53
years and no plans to get internet or email, so old school guy, really nice
on phone too I may add.

Possibly some of you AMCers in that area can go and give us a report perhaps
on what all is in there AMC-wise. I copied this to members of the North Star
AMC chapter

http://www.northstaramc.com/

also.
Eddie Stakes'