From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 10:43:05 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Idiots!

Olly,
 I agree. If I won lotto or somthing I would build a nasty AMC but I have done lots of research and it seems the block really isn't strong enough to support 1500- 2000 HP. And i am sure those that are doing it with Chebby are not using a factory production block from a production vehicle.
 Davis

Olly <mrmopar00@yahoo. com> wrote:

No doubt with a different combination using a power adder it could be done.
I have seen that purple duster @ Norwalk last year that won a drag week.   All I got to say its a gutted out bracket/race car with licence plates.

It sure would be nice to an AMC in a 10.5 Outlaw or a Radial Tire class!

Olly