[BaadAssGremlins] Re: amc/ramblers in salvage yard/minnesota

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: amc/ramblers in salvage yard/minnesota

Thanks Eddie,,, That yard is a couple hours from my place and I've
never been there, as most yards close by home usually had what a
person needed.. BUT, with scrap metal prices at all time highs, and
all the yards hauling in/scapping their inventory,, I'll be making a
trip down there within the next couple weeks to hopefully get
parts... I'll let everyone know what they have for inventory. But
don't get your hopes up on body parts, as this is the rust belt area.
Usually body parts are junk but interiors and plastic parts are still
good.    Bob in MN/Treasurer-North Star AMC of Minnesota.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> I just got off the phone with this fellow in Minnesota who has a
small
> salvage yard with about 3000 cars. I had called because someone
told me he
> possibly had a 67/68 Rebel/Ambasador convertible in there, of which
I am
> still looking for a roof top frame for my 68 Rebel
convertible "Machine".

> nyhows, he indicated he has a number of AMCs, the 68 is a
Ambassador but he
> didn't say if two door or four door as he would have to go look. He
also
> indicated he has a number of Gremlins, Ramblers and other AMCs in
there.

> It is in Glenville, Minnesota. Phone is 507-448-2905. The fellow is
Dewayne
> Bridlay.
>
> He does not have emai or internet and has been in business there
for 53
> years and no plans to get internet or email, so old school guy,
really nice
> on phone too I may add.
>
> Possibly some of you AMCers in that area can go and give us a
report perhaps
> on what all is in there AMC-wise. I copied this to members of the
North Star
> AMC chapter
>
> http://www.northstaramc.com/
>
> also.