Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin parts in columbus georgia

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin parts in columbus georgia

It's cool I gotta give ya crap or my conscience would be hounding me. I am sure you will build a cool car. How could you not, you're starting with a gremlin

danpeters1975 <danpeters1@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I hate to be that guy but I already had most of the motor from a
previous project that went up in flames. I have a somewhat limited
budget, and I don't want to wait forever to be able to afford the
100% AMC kick butt motor. Besides for this project I kind of have a
vision for the end product and there will be some changes to the body
also. I do promise that it will be an awesome car when done.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> That sounds like a nice setup for a mustang. A 401 will make more
power and is a direct bolt into your gremlin. Save the ford mill for
a ford missing a heart
> P.S your gremlin will definitly need frame connectors and a
rollbar. Roll bar can be got for a hornet from competition
Engineering. 8 PT roll bar needed for 11.50 and faster
> Here is a lil pump gas 401 gremlin street car
> http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/?
action="">current=Picture003.jpg
> Davis
> danpeters1975 <danpeters1@...> wrote:
> I have already pulled the rearend, I am not sure which it
is or the
> gears. If anyone could give me the info to ID it. I can pull the
> motor and tranny in two months by my self. If someone needs or
wants
> it earlier I can get friends to help me. I just put a new clutch in
> it as I drove it around occasionally. I have a 351w stroked to 434
> and plan to put in a TKO600 5 speed. I will put in a 9 inch. I have
> a couple of center sections to switch gears. The body is not in the
> greatest shape but I will keep that for last. I am going to run it
> on E85 and estimate power close to 600/600. Subframe will be put in
> after I can pull all parts I want out and can mockup. I am pretty
> sure I will need a cage. All around I think it should be a very fun
> car.
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Davis Martin <martin-
> davis@> wrote:
> >
> > I think this says you are building a street/strip car and are
> selling the amc 15 6 cyl rear end and soon the engine and tranny?
> Then wehn you get better from your back surgery you will continue
the
> project. Hope this clears up any question for perspective buyers.
> > Dan, Have you posted pics? What are your plans for this build?
> > Davis
> >

> > danpeters1975 <danpeters1@> wrote:
> > I am working on a project 1975 gremlin for street/strip.
> Currently I
> > have the rear end available. soon I will pull the 3 speed tranny
> and
> > 232 engine. I am sure there will be other parts that will be
> > available. Please ask any questions on what parts or when they
will
> be
> > available. P.S. I have a small delay in pully any more parts I
just
> > had back surgery, but I will will be back into it soon.