Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 78 Gremlin Engine conversion

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 78 Gremlin Engine conversion

Tom,
 I know the fixed window 70 gremlin would be the rarest of the grems and then I think comes the 76 v-8 gremlin, Then possibly the GT then the 4 banger.
 I don't have time to look up the figures but I am sure of the first 2
 Davis

Tom H <bigrigbear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
They made 6349 of the 4 bangers out of 22104 Gremlins for 78
Take into account that very few are still on the road or in restorable
shape, This makes that car is the 2nd rarest,model (after the >2000 GT's)
Keeping it original retains the value.  The survival rate of the fours is likely much less than the six as they were very slow and more likely to be thrashed and junked out than the durable 232/258's.
What you actually should do is part it out and sell them to me really cheap so I can finish MY 78!
Tom