Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 78 Gremlin Engine conversion

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 78 Gremlin Engine conversion

NO,... I was laughing at Tery's statement " Mark My word if you restore it close to original someday that car will be worth more then the 401 hot cars"
 That was a funny one
 Davis

dkaunisto <dave@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis, are you saying I should stay away from this one?

Dave

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Terry Atkins <twa1950@...> wrote: No the Audi/Porshe
engine is the right one. If I was going to do all the trouble of
converting the engine I would go with a V8. Saying that I like
original cars. In the long run I think you would be better off
keeping the 4 banger in the car. I don't have the figures in front of
me but there can't be that many left. You might be talking less than
a 100. Mark my word if you restore it close to original someday that
car will be worth more than the 401 hot cars.
> Terry
>
> dkaunisto <dave@...> wrote:
> There is a 78 Gremlin for sale locally for $400, listed with
the "2.0
> Audi motor". Shouldn't it be the Renault engine? How hard is it to
> swap in a 258? Thanks
>
> Dave
> 72 Gremlin X 304

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with
Yahoo! Search.