[BaadAssGremlins] another Gremlin is back on the road

[BaadAssGremlins] another Gremlin is back on the road

Hey Suezy,
Good to hear that everything went well on your adoption!  The excitement really shows in your posts.
I got my 78 back yesterday and for the 1st time was really able to drive it as a real car.  The tranny (904 auto) was shot when I got her  -  only 1st/2nd and occasionally reverse worked but its been completely rebuilt with quality parts and I was able to drive to work.
I am a local truckdriver (northern calif) and in the 4 months since getting her Ive seen no other Gremlins and a total of 3 AMC anythings on the road...  2 Eagle wagons and a Kammback (does that count as a Gremlin???)
Looking forward to reports on your progress!
Tom