[BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Gremmie is home!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Gremmie is home!

You guys are too much!  ;)   I actually drove him all around the
neighborhood in Phoenix before loading him up!  It was great!  Now
tomorrow I go get the inspection and tags and I'm gonna rip up some
streets here in Olathe!  ha ha!
This was too bizarre.... Yesterday I went back to work (I am a cab
driver in my town) and I was training a new girl, Jennifer.  We
pulled into a Taco Johns to get a soda and just chill for a minute.
All of a sudden I saw this blue and white rusted out Gremlin coming
down the road...I am saying, Oh my gawd, oh my gawd!  Jennifer
started laughing and said, wow, it's no where near as nice as yours!
I have not seen a Gremlin in Olathe for over 11 yrs.  Now that my
Grem is here I see one!  What are the odds of that happening?  Hmmm!
Anyway, this poor Grem was rusted and looked pretty beat up..  I just
wonder if I'll see it again.

Ok now for some technical questions that Scott is asking me to ask
you guys:
He says the Grem is sitting a little low, and has an old pair of
shocks with add on coil springs.  We're looking to remove these and
install new shocks probably KYB Gas shocks and thinking about adding
on leaf spring helpers.  Any thoughts or suggestions?  We don't want
to go the shackles and air shocks route. - Thanks, Scott

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jay Nogg <jay.nogg@...> wrote:

> Ok Suezy, now let's take the car back
> & try it again, this time with the Tow Dolly..... ;-)
>

> Enjoy - Enjoy !
>

> Jay

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional