Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Parting out 73

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Parting out 73

The only thing I can come up with is to fold it in 1/2 and box it in heavy cardboard. Otherwise it would be over size and cost a fortune.
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis....ANY idea how you can ship the HEADLINER to Illinois? Joe
again!--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Davis Martin
<martin-davis@...> wrote:

> LOL Ya the grill wouldn't fit quite right. The hhood will perfectly
though.
> 200.00 OBO is what I am asking. It really is a nice hood.
> Davis
>
> Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@...> wrote:
> Sorry, did I say grill!!! I meant to say hood. DOH Paul
>
> Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@...> wrote: Hey Dvis, I assume the 73
grill will fit my 74. How much? Paul

> Hal <strlcuckoo_46@...> wrote: Davis,
> What is the price to restore my 74X grill?
> Hal
> --- Davis <martin-davis@...> wrote:
>
> > Ok 73 gremlin. I am not working so I have time.
> > No grill, but I restore and sell grills,
> > No dash, no vin no tittle, front bumper molding OK
> > but bumper rotted.
> > Nice hood, No other body pannels.
> > Glass good nice rear hatch, interior pannels ,
> > Super nice headliner,
> > Good running 232 auto.
> > Please call/email with needs.
> > Davis 860-997-2732 cell