Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Parting out 73

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Parting out 73

Joe,
 I would use DHL to ship the hood. Hood is still available. I am still making the glass hoods. Only available with the present scoop. It is all one piece in the mold, which makes it alot stronger and lighter then the ones anyone else makes.
 I would guess about 140.00 to ship a steel hood. It is about 125 to ship the glass hoods.
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis. Did he take the hood? Any idea of shipping $$ to Illinois?
NOOOO UPS please!! Last summer UPS totaled a hood i bought in Texas
and will NOT pay the ins claim! You still making the glass hoods?????
Any cowl/other scoop options? thanks, Joe

> Lost in Wichita Falls, TX

> Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Try it now.