[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Parting out 73

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@...>
wrote:

Hi Davis, I have 3 73 "X"'s and am curious about your interior color.
If black do you have a decent condition set of rear hatch trim
plastic, especially the piece that goes under the rear window and if
so is it cracked at all??? Also the two side panels to go along would
be nice. Any decent, not badly beaten up,  sill plates??? Any great
condition trim rings (14 inch)??    Thanks a bunch and good luck.  Gary

> Ok 73 gremlin. I am not working so I have time.
>  No grill, but I restore and sell grills,
>  No dash, no vin no tittle, front bumper molding OK but bumper
rotted.
> Nice hood, No other body pannels.
>  Glass good nice rear hatch, interior pannels , Super nice
headliner,
> Good running 232 auto.
>  Please call/email with needs.
>  Davis 860-997-2732 cell