From: Suezy <n2sweetrock@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 10:51:30 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Need some help guys!

Ok what is going to be the best way to tow a Gremlin???
If it is towed with the front wheels on a tow dolly is there
any potential problems for the car? I need some advice on how
to tow my Grem home. Any help is really appreciated. I figured
I would ask the experts! ;)

Thanks!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. __._,_.___