[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Need some help guys!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Need some help guys!

I am getting a trailer!  I made it clear to Scott that I DO NOT want
it on a dolly!  I told him it that was a problem then I'll drive it
home!!!!!  ha ha!  I don't want to do that either but if I have to I
will.  I believe he is getting the trailer now!  ha ha!  Yes, I get
my way!  ;)

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jgray_55" <jgray_55@...>
wrote:

> PLEASE do you and the Gremlin a huge favor!! Pay the extra $$$ for a
> trailer. WAYYYY safer on the car, just incase of an accident!! I
> always rented a trailer, until i was able to buy one of my own.
Also,
> the dollies do NOT tow as well as a trailer! Just my 2 cents,Joe---
In
> BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@ wrote:
> >

> > In a message dated 1/14/2008 10:51:47 P.M. Eastern Standard
Time,
> > n2sweetrock@ writes:
> >
> > Ok  what is going to be the best way to tow a Gremlin???
> > If it is towed with  the front wheels on a tow dolly is there
> > any potential problems for the  car? I need some advice on how
> > to tow my Grem home. Any help is really  appreciated. I figured
> > I would ask the experts!  ;)
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> > I wouldn't even skrew with a dolly,Just rent you a U haul car
> trailer as
> > that would be the safest.the cars going cross country right? if so
> the DEFINITLY
> > use a car trailer. don't even monkey with a dolly as you just
asking
> for a
> > disaster since that's an old car and you don't know if the brakes
> will lock up
> > on ya also you stand a better chance of your car getting ass
ended.
> my 2
> > cents
> > Bart