[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Need some help guys!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Need some help guys!

Yes get a off the wheels trailer less worry some and if someone were
to hit you the trailer would take the hit not the car. We rent them
all the time to take our Gremlin to shows,atlanta,kenoshia, st
augistene ect i would NEVER use a dolly i pay about 20 a day. But i
get a discount i think regular price is like 35 a day.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Terry Atkins <twa1950@...> wrote:

> I totally agree with Bart get the trailer. Not that much difference
in price. The dollies are really made for the front wheel drive cars.
>   Terry
>
> Dennis jr Sinks <dsinks@...> wrote:
>             If your dead set on using a tow dolly. I Would Simply
Unbolt the driveshaft at the differential yoke and ratchet strap it to
the exhaust.  Leave it in the tranny or you'll have a mess.

Standard Time, n2sweetrock@... writes:
>   Ok what is going to be the best way to tow a Gremlin???
> If it is towed with the front wheels on a tow dolly is there
> any potential problems for the car? I need some advice on how
> to tow my Grem home. Any help is really appreciated. I figured
> I would ask the experts! ;)
>
> Thanks!
>
>   I wouldn't even skrew with a dolly,Just rent you a U haul car
trailer as that would be the safest.the cars going cross country
right? if so the DEFINITLY use a car trailer. don't even monkey with a
dolly as you just asking for a disaster since that's an old car and
you don't know if the brakes will lock up on ya also you stand a
better chance of your car getting ass ended. my 2 cents
>   Bart

>   Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)