[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Changed some albums around

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Changed some albums around

Is there a way to create separate folders within each photo album?
Also, do all the current albums belong to current group members or
have some members left and their albums are still taking up space?
Just wondering......~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> In a message dated 1/10/2008 8:24:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> gremlin_corvette_guy@... writes:
>
> Bart,  I was a little bummed at first at the album consolidationa
as
> I have  always viewed my Gremlins as totally separate creations
with
> different  persoanlities, stories behind them, histories, and
things
> I like more or  less on one or the other, thus a separate album for
> each one, however,  after about an hour I got over it and seeing as
> you sorta run the site how  much is one guy's pissin and moanin
going
> to get you to change your mind.  So I'm Ok with it and now can get
on
> with making my cars look better for  afew more pics to add. (ltms)
> Keep up the good work.  Gary
>

> But Yahoo's very small space for pics plus easing confusion when
looking  for
> a certain members car or cars warranted what I did.If we had a huge
amount
> of pic space I woulda never changed things,but we gotta leave some
room for
> future members cars.
> Bart
>

> **************Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in